Introducing the world’s first EARTH conscious towel.
- Made from 35% Recycled plastic bottles
- Polygiene treated, so you can “Use more and wash less”
- Quick drying and lightweight for travelling
- Comes with it’s own unique and versatile travel bag
- Active ingredient is made of silver chloride that stops the growth of odour causing bacteria for the life of the garment.
- Manufactured in the EU with minimal use of resources and in accordance with strict environmental regulations.
- Towels treated with Polygiene mean you can use them more and wash them less, saving water along the way.
Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Towels for Earth are made from 35% recycled consumer used plastic bottles. Our versatile towels save landfill and help to preserve our precious oceans and its eco system.
- Fabric that is technologically advanced in so many ways.
- For more information on the innovative process click here
- A uniquely designed travel bag with durable carabineer clip for attaching to your backpack or keys.
- 2 mesh pockets with a waterproof divider allows you to pack your towel away after use and keep your other items dry.
- The second pouch is perfect for carrying your swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, a good book, keys, mobile phone, shampoo, conditioner or bodywash.